Author Topic: Most Scenic Daihatsu Pics  (Read 37044 times)

alaskan ogre

Most Scenic Daihatsu Pics
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 11:18:44 PM »
No filters just take them with my Android phone. It does look bluish if the sky is clear and because the sun is always so low this time of year. We only have 4 hours of daylight but it\'s more like 1 hour of sunrise 2 hours of light and 1 hour of sunset.

rokbebop wrote:
b r r r r r

do you have a blue filter on your lens or is that just what daytime looks like at this time of year up there???

Mcguire

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 09:24:51 PM »
@heroicentaur I ended up looking at all your Daihatsu pics :P I really liked how the winch was mounted in the back of one.   That silver Feroza flexes great.  

@PalmerXJ I get a lot of blue tint pics in the evening during winter :P  If we blink we miss the daylight :laugh: This weekend I\'ll share some Anchorage sites ;)

alaskan ogre

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 09:34:06 PM »
Mcguire wrote:

@PalmerXJ I get a lot of blue tint pics in the evening during winter :P  If we blink we miss the daylight :laugh: This weekend I\'ll share some Anchorage sites ;)

20 hours of daylight is harder for me than 20 hours of darkness :laugh:

Get some pics with a Moose in them, I saw a huge Bull out by Klatt Rd a couple weeks ago.

neen

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 05:10:05 PM »
Just went for a drive this afternoon...

And one pic of my wife\'s Mariner...

alaskan ogre

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 05:52:47 PM »
Nice set of pics Neen!

I lived in Greeley for a few years when I was a kid and loved the deep wet snow there.

Mcguire

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 07:53:01 PM »
Yea you got some nice snow pic\'s glad PalmerXJ & I aren\'t the only frozen Rocky owners :laugh:  Were getting rain here in Ak. today :(  I\'m still going this weekend for some pics I\'ll try Kincaid @ sandlake area I always see moose there.

kickinback

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 12:17:52 AM »
ok time to represent the aussies :laugh:  i took this today when i went 4wding up at king lake (about 45min from my place) my dad used to come up here alot when he was younger and he used to take us up all the time when we were young kids in winter in his old 73 series land crusier. anyway its in a pine plantation and the place we used to do circle work (called the air strip because it was a long ,wide, flat bit of mud) is now full of pine trees :(  anyway we went down the tracks and it would of been a peice of cake for you guys but as it was my first time off road i was a little nervous :blush: even though my feroza is compleatly stock and has horrible tyers it did it with ease and dad helped me out on the way

so hopfully this picture works

[attachment=197]xxxxxxPhoto0005xxxxxxxxxx.jpg[/attachment]

Mcguire

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 02:23:55 PM »
Sounds Cool its great to go back even if it\'s changed a lot B) Careful though now your gonna want to do it more & more :P
I see new tires, lift, Ect... in your future.   Just kidding but that\'s how I got hooked going out with my street tires & thinking I wanna go further.

kickinback

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2011, 04:54:32 PM »
Mcguire wrote:
Sounds Cool its great to go back even if it\'s changed a lot B) Careful though now your gonna want to do it more & more :P
I see new tires, lift, Ect... in your future.   Just kidding but that\'s how I got hooked going out with my street tires & thinking I wanna go further.

hahaha i hope there is new tyers and a lift in my future  :) well the new tyers may come a little sooner than expected because out of my 5 tyers i have 3 different tread patterns and have about 25% tread on them

rokbebop

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2011, 03:16:17 AM »
Ok, another one for Australia...
I just got back from a short holiday in Robe, an Awesome holiday town in the South East of South Australia. Robe has many Attractions, the one maybe of most interest to the people on this forum is the four wheel driving that one can do there.

Upon entering the town i saw two other Ferozas :cheer:  both full of young bloods who seemed to be very much enjoying themselves. There was 4x4\'s everywhere and there seemed to be a lot of Victorians around as well.

Although I didnt get to do the famed Robe to Nora Creina track in its entirity, i did do some little bits of it. I will share some \'Most Scenic\' Photos here now. here are a few I took early in the morning before we went to long beach.

A few otha beach shots B) Long beach

I dont know what this beach is called but it was awesome

No Daihatsus here but thought I would chuck it in just warm your frozen alaskan eyeballs :silly:

alaskan ogre

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 01:58:20 PM »
Now that\'s what I\'m talking about!

Beautiful pics Rokbebop!

Offline YoAdrianne

• Daihatsu Rocky Parts Northwest
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 03:24:53 PM »

Moses Lake Dunes, Washington
Anderson Island, WA

jeff56chevy@centurylink.net

fatfez

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011, 12:54:16 AM »

Offline brushhippie

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2011, 03:15:25 PM »
Here are some more SW Mo                                                        

neen

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »
Hey you got the picture posting figured out...Excellent!

I love pasture pics...how many cattle have you ran down?