Author Topic: W.A.R.F.S. Logo / sticker  (Read 35587 times)

rokbebop

Re:W.A.R.F.S. Logo / sticker
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 06:34:29 AM »
a quick reworking. Hairlines print like crap

a sticker needs to have the web address on it. otherwise any suggestions?

the 99\'s gotto go in there too

monmendoza

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 08:30:39 AM »
would Jonfen be willing to fabricate high quality stickers
probably made of UV resistant vinyl? I would like to buy 4
pcs. for my 2 roza as long as its via paypal for convenience. :)

monmendoza

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 08:39:22 AM »
RoxbyRat wrote:
Feroza/Rocky Virus thread I think Monmendoza has a good front on pic on Page 11. Perhaps ask him Rok

Hehehe Roxbybat, it is not a warfs sticker. It is our Feroza Philippines sticker. :)

PugDad

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 09:18:36 AM »
rokbebop wrote:
a quick reworking. Hairlines print like crap

a sticker needs to have the web address on it. otherwise any suggestions?

the 99\'s gotto go in there too

I tried to make a response, but it didn\'t come through...so, if this is posted twice, that\'s why.  So, at the risk of duplication, I\'ll try again.  

I want to acknowledge your time and effort.  Please take this feedback as constructive.

The green branches (olive branches?) look out of place on the revised artwork.  They had more balance on the original. They look like they are just floating, not anchored to anything.

I also like the Rocky on top of the blue world on the original.  I think it sends many metaphorical messages, which is important in a logo:
Rocky, world traveler
Rocky, all over the world,
Rocky, on top of the world

So, keeping that in mind, the olive branches, symbols of goodwill and peace, make sense being anchored behind the symbol of the world.

I think a license plate could be added, and the 1999 could be put on the plate.  Maybe something like a Euro style plate, with Euro style font.  Example \"Est. 1999\".

Then, the url could be put at the bottom where the Founded 1999 currently is.

Those are my thoughts.

Good luck, and thanks for taking up the effort!

RoxbyRat

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 02:09:23 PM »
monmendoza wrote:
RoxbyRat wrote:
Feroza/Rocky Virus thread I think Monmendoza has a good front on pic on Page 11. Perhaps ask him Rok

Hehehe Roxbybat, it is not a warfs sticker. It is our Feroza Philippines sticker. :)

I know... Rokbebop was after a good picture of a front end as ours have accessories on them rendering them useless for an emblem.

kickinback

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 03:16:32 PM »
I know... Rokbebop was after a good picture of a front end as ours have accessories on them rendering them useless for an emblem.[/quote]

i have no accesories on my front do you want me to take a pic for you guys?

RoxbyRat

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 03:21:44 PM »
kickinback wrote:
I know... Rokbebop was after a good picture of a front end as ours have accessories on them rendering them useless for an emblem.

i have no accesories on my front do you want me to take a pic for you guys?[/quote]

Seems Rok is quite the graphic designer, Looks like he\'s all over it reworking the old logo

rokbebop

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »
wat do u 2 think i should do with it?

most of the hard work was done by jonfen a long time ago

other people feel free to come up with ideas

rokbebop

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 07:26:41 PM »
@ mon. im not sure if jonfen is going to be up for reproducing these, however we could sort something out i doubt it would cost that much, although we will probably need to print a hundred stickers minimum.

Maybe u could suss printinmg them in the philipenes, it would probably be quite cheap to do there

imagine these printed massive on a spare tyre cover ;), that would be sick.

kickinback

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 09:23:46 PM »
i reakon put the EST. 1999 on a number plate that was a good idea.
you have done a good job re-doing it keep up the good work ;)

jonfen

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 09:32:53 PM »
rokbebop wrote:
not sure if jonfen is going to be up for reproducing these.

I am not at all interested, we tried this awhile ago, and trying to organize a group-buy was like herding cats, whoever heads it up runs a very strong risk of getting screwed.

I would suggest just sending the image file to an online sticker place like http://www.contagiousgraphics.com/ and just ordering one (or four) at a time for personal use.  It will cost more, but no one runs the risk of getting screwed on a large order.

I would suggest the same for spare tire covers since many people have different size tires than stock. http://www.sparetirecovers.com/

Mcguire

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 09:51:54 PM »
I am super stoked Thanks A Million Jonfen :woohoo:
I was totally thinking what you said, we should all be able to fabricate our own stickers I\'m VERY VERY grateful.
I agree about the web address
Thanks Again for the Image, ever thought of putting it back on the site?  
Did you create the image & the site?  This marvelous site is a major part of my life I hope to keep the friends I\'ve made here as long as my Rocky, FOREVER
I think the amount of hits on this topic shows there is a lot of others who feel the same way.
Hopefully not too sappy :P

RoxbyRat

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 10:14:43 PM »

90Rocky

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2010, 10:37:48 PM »
I like either version.

rokbebop

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2010, 10:42:29 PM »
I will do some more work on it soon. I spent literally 15 mins on that one last night .

I think the emblem should be put back on the site, wether it be an updated one or the old one.