Author Topic: W.A.R.F.S. Logo / sticker  (Read 35413 times)

Mcguire

W.A.R.F.S. Logo / sticker
« on: November 20, 2010, 03:55:02 PM »
Hi everyone I have heard people have at one time had a Logo decal advertising W.A.R.F.S.  
I am interested in having one for my Rocky I dont know if someone owns the image if so then I guess I\'ll have to buy one but if not hopefully some one has a good resolution file I could have to make my own.  If there isn\'t a currently endorsed Logo maybe we could have a vote for ones that we all could submit?  Any thoughts, is there a owner of this club?  

I really enjoy this forum & maybe if we had advertisement people who see our Awesome rigs and want to know more about them, could check us out B)

RoxbyRat

Re:W.A.R.F.S. Logo / sticker
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 04:17:31 PM »
Well said Mcguire,  
...Administrators???

Found this in the Gallery- an old WARFS logo on the door. Is there a new(er) one?

Mcguire

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »
Yea I\'ve seen that one & a few others I\'m in the process of making my own, trying to update it a little but keep it the same if you can do that sort of thing too share it here & we can have a lot to choose from ;)   The more the better, so if your reading this chime in too.

rokbebop

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 09:50:14 PM »
agreed

RoxbyRat

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 10:21:24 PM »
uh-huh!

king_dominic

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 11:21:28 PM »
Sounds like a rad plan. i\'ve been wanting one since i started using this site a couple of months back!

Offline brushhippie

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 06:18:55 AM »
Does anyone have a copy of the  original logo, or is that door the only place it exists?

monmendoza

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 09:19:50 AM »
would also want one, but I got an F in graphics design so I guess.....

Mcguire

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 12:42:08 PM »
When I first came to this site about 5 yrs ago (back then I lurked in the shadows :P ) it was up on the top of the page, so I am guessing the Administrator has the original file.   I\'m not good at designing either but my mom is a graphic designer so I \"hired\" her :P
   With all the clubs out there I really think we need to represent ours ;)

rokbebop

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 03:20:32 PM »
i was actually going to have a go at re-doing the old logo as a vector but i couldnt find a copy. I would be able to do this no wories, i work with graphics applications all day. it is my \'job\'.

I could not find the old logo, when i was looking for it on the net. someone should ask jonfen if he still has it. I assume it doesnt or it would be on the site where it used to be. That logo had the vehicle( rocky/feroza) i would say sportstrack (but i have yet to see a pom post anything on here), a wreath (victory / respect) and a globe (USA) :laugh: . What else could you ask for?

Also if someone wants to post a good front on picture of a rocky i could use that. mine has a bullbar so i dont think it would be suitable

RoxbyRat

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 04:15:20 PM »
Feroza/Rocky Virus thread I think Monmendoza has a good front on pic on Page 11. Perhaps ask him Rok

rokbebop

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 07:54:57 PM »
that pic is perfect.

rokbebop

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 10:16:52 PM »
crap. now i have nothing to do at work except for, well work.

i will do a bit of a reworking of this logo. Its been done in corel, which is the program i use all day at work

Offline brushhippie

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 05:50:29 AM »
Thats very cool. thanks! Gotta print me one of those!