Author Topic: Need source for engine swap  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Gonzo_Descente

• Global Moderator
Need source for engine swap
« on: January 23, 2018, 08:29:09 AM »

Turbo Encabulator technical description:

The original machine had a base plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-bovoid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the "up" end of the grammeters.

Offline utherjorge

• Global Moderator
Re: Need source for engine swap
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 09:59:56 AM »
what's all dis dere hibbity dibbity

Offline brushhippie

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 12:33:03 PM »
Well...duh..  :13:

Offline Marine Airedale

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 11:34:22 PM »
Now David, you do not understand plain simple Naval Service language?  Made perfect sense to me.
Lester, my friends call me 'Les'
Vehicle: 1992 Rocky SE

"Everything is better wrapped in bacon" "Are these for everyone" My lovely wife and best friend, many years before we were married.

Offline utherjorge

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 03:56:32 AM »
shoulda been a swabbie

Offline Marine Airedale

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 07:02:33 AM »
Well my brother from another mother, I was not not a Swab either.  I was in the Corps and worse yet and Aviation type so spent more time around Sailors (not to mention my wife, her brother, sister and father were all Navy).  So in essence I still am around 'em even though we are missing her dad, he passed a couple of years ago.
Lester, my friends call me 'Les'
Vehicle: 1992 Rocky SE

"Everything is better wrapped in bacon" "Are these for everyone" My lovely wife and best friend, many years before we were married.

Offline Gonzo_Descente

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 08:39:46 AM »
Having spent a good deal of time in Metrology, I've learned a bit about accuracy.  In the setup of your encabulator, one of the importants pieces is using a Wein bridge to balance the magnetic resonance.  This is important in that a calibrated Frammish is used to get the Wye factor and not use an estimate or chart value.

Once that has been established, the Fimble release can be set so the detritus accumulator will not go into overload which then could result in a hydrogen collapse.

Noted research scientist Muzbe Fulavit has said that the hypoid Tesla field must be enclosed in a parabolic Faraday shield.  This is included in the latest encabulator designs, which far exceed the capability of the Veebelfetzer (by North American, which the 1990 1/2 is the last model made).  Further, the shield should be energized by a linear (NOT digital) phantastron circuit.  The digital type has a tendency to raise the noise floor.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:24:16 PM by Gonzo_Descente »