Author Topic: ARCHIVE: Center Console Thing over Parking Brake  (Read 1194 times)

Offline richmondhokie

ARCHIVE: Center Console Thing over Parking Brake
« on: May 10, 2013, 01:33:28 PM »
Looking to buy the center console piece for my Rocky.  It is the budget model, no power windows/locks etc. controlled from that center console.  I found one on CL for $250 HERE, but that is pricy for a cup/change holder.....was hoping to find one without all the other power features.

PugDad

Re: WTB: Center Console Thing over Parking Brake
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 03:49:46 PM »
Quote from: \"richmondhokie\" post=2836712
Looking to buy the center console piece for my Rocky.  It is the budget model, no power windows/locks etc. controlled from that center console.  I found one on CL for $250 HERE, but that is pricy for a cup/change holder.....was hoping to find one without all the other power features.

Geo Tracker..pretty much drops right in...$20.00 at the local wrecker...That\'s what I put in mine.  It came with a cross member to bolt it to the floor, but when I put it in for a test fit, I didn\'t even take it back out to put the cross member in.  Works great.

Offline richmondhokie

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 05:21:02 PM »
Quote from: \"PugDad\" post=2836714
Quote from: \"richmondhokie\" post=2836712

Geo Tracker..pretty much drops right in...$20.00 at the local wrecker...That\'s what I put in mine.  It came with a cross member to bolt it to the floor, but when I put it in for a test fit, I didn\'t even take it back out to put the cross member in.  Works great.

THANK YOU.  My local yard inventories their vehicles, and I checked and a 1990 Tracker was dropped on the yard yesterday.......I know where I will be in the AM!

Offline YoAdrianne

• Daihatsu Rocky Parts Northwest
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 07:25:45 PM »
If you want an original console, let me know.  I have a few of them.
Jeff
Anderson Island, WA

jeff56chevy@centurylink.net

Pocketlock

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 02:57:01 AM »
I have that console that is in that craigslist ad, I think it\'s funny, because when I bought my Rocky I was told it was out of a Honda Civic, seeing as my Rocky has a locking gas door, so it doesn\'t auto open and my mirrors are both manual. weird. I\'d be willing to get rid of it if you wanted it. I don\'t like using it. :/ I already installed cupholders in my dash (kinda) so it\'s kinda pointless to me now. I plan on getting a center console from a Wrangler soon. Or making my own, we\'ll see.