Author Topic: The EBAY Thread  (Read 20442 times)

Offline lioncubb

Re: The EBAY Thread
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 06:49:15 AM »
Up FOR SALE today is a set of Daihatsu Rocky/Feroza/Sportrak rear tail light brush guards.

These are very rare and hard to find.

Both of these guards are in very good condition, a few bumps and scraps from previous use, but nothing bad.

Any questions feel free to ask and a response will be made as quickly as possible.

All shipping fees will be calculated depending on where you live and you will be invoiced with these shipping costs included in the final sale price.

[ebay]251150476042[/ebay]

One set sold, 2 more sets available
To many to list here as the limit is only 300 characters

rokbebop

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 12:23:19 AM »
i bought a set of these lift blocks for the wide track, pretty good value @ $80 and you get two spares. from my recollection these will be perfect for the rocky, feroza ect

http://http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251098914449?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649www.ebay.com.au/itm/251098914449?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Offline one4worldpeace

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 07:47:31 PM »
[ebay]320980186491[/ebay]
very low kms....

lioncubb  wrote:
Up FOR SALE today is a set of Daihatsu Rocky/Feroza/Sportrak rear tail light brush guards.

These are very rare and hard to find.

Both of these guards are in very good condition, a few bumps and scraps from previous use, but nothing bad.

Any questions feel free to ask and a response will be made as quickly as possible.

All shipping fees will be calculated depending on where you live and you will be invoiced with these shipping costs included in the final sale price.

I find it mildly amusing the lioncubb is trying to pawn these off after he had this to say about them....

@one4worldpeace, the 1st link to the rear light guards,can you please remove this, I will tell you why, I bought them and they are a cheap, inferior knock offs, when they arrived they didn\'t even fit properly due to the bolt/screw holes being welded on incorrectly, I personally don\'t want any of our members buying a product like this that is inferior. I ended up getting a FULL REFUND INCLUDING SHIPPING from the seller in the UK, the only good part about the whole transaction.
I can also pretty much say this for the Rear bumper guards as well, they are made by the same person.
Hope I wasn\'t rude in anyway explaining this.
The city needs a car like a fish needs a bicycle.

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 06:49:08 AM »
@one4worldpeace,
As I mentioned in the post and the copy /paste section below this:
 I bought them and they are a cheap, inferior knock offs, when they arrived they didn\'t even fit properly due to the bolt/screw holes being welded on incorrectly, I personally don\'t want any of our members buying a product like this that is inferior. I ended up getting a FULL REFUND INCLUDING SHIPPING from the seller in the UK, the only good part about the whole transaction.
I can also pretty much say this for the Rear bumper guards as well, they are made by the same person.
Hope I wasn\'t rude in anyway explaining this.

The ones that I have for sale are not the same brush guards as I purchased, these are the genuine product which I personally bought and shipped to me from a very reliable source, they are manufacture especially for the Daihatsu Feroza/Sportrak/Fourtrak/ & Rocky, ask any of the members on here (all the way up to the ADMIN) who have purchased any items from me, they are ALL GENUINE PRODUCTS that I go out of my way and time to help our members who want to install any GENUINE PRODUCTS for there vehicles, I am not out to RIP PEOPLE OFF only to help. I personally don\'t want any of our members buying a product like this that is inferior. That is why I take the time and effort to bring a good product to out members!!

I personally have been RIPPED OFF SEVERAL TIMES, and do not wish to happen to other GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD..
To many to list here as the limit is only 300 characters

Offline one4worldpeace

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 07:52:38 AM »
Lioncubb I did not mean to cause offence and I must admit to and
commend you for being a SUPER HELPFULL contributor to this wonderful
forum. I just had a giggle to myself as I assumed they were one and
the same...but we all know what happens when one assumes anything...
sincere apologies.... and keep up the good work my friend.
The city needs a car like a fish needs a bicycle.

buggy07755

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 12:47:54 AM »
[ebay]260965260333[/ebay]

mad-geff

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 11:46:21 PM »

Mattyboy

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 06:55:59 AM »
Damn, i live in W.A. I want to get in touch with this bloke to find out more info on the car

Mattyboy

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2013, 07:03:42 AM »
I\'m going to call up and arrange a look maybe even buy it

mad-geff

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2013, 09:40:35 PM »
hi mattyboy if u go can u get some more photo of the engine bay like to now how they did the turbo on it

Offline Luigi

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 09:07:56 AM »
I\'m with mad-jeff on this one. If the owner is willing to part with any info on what he has done I\'d be keen to know.

Mattyboy

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 12:42:44 PM »
Yeah for sure mad-jeff, i\'m going around there on wednesday to look at the car. The owner is actually a mechanic so he did it all himself and unfortunately he is away at the moment so it\'s just his wife, but i\'ll get a couple more photos then hopefully i can talk to him in person to find out more then i can let you all know.

Mattyboy

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2013, 11:59:06 AM »
the turbp fez got sold before i could even go look at it..... :cheer: