Author Topic: Post Pics Of Your Interior  (Read 5628 times)

RED ROZZA

Post Pics Of Your Interior
« on: December 11, 2011, 08:07:47 PM »
This is the interior of my 93 Feroza II, i have got a leather MOMO Steering wheel to go on just need to buy a BOSS Kit.

[attachment=2003]DSCF8512zzz.jpg[/attachment]

Here is a pic of my new Leather MOMO Steering Wheel to match my MOMO gear knob
[attachment=2006]DSCF8520cx.jpg[/attachment]

Offline YoAdrianne

• Daihatsu Rocky Parts Northwest
Re: Post Pics Of Your Interior
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 12:04:04 AM »
Very nice and clean.  Wish mine looked that good but it gets used in the dirt too much and I keep spilling the potato chips.
Anderson Island, WA

jeff56chevy@centurylink.net

RED ROZZA

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 01:43:35 AM »
Thanx YoAdrianne i try and keep it clean its not always that easy it got some mud in it yesterday after i got bogged.

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 02:54:17 AM »
Here are a few pictures that I took about 5 minutes ago with my new SONY DSC-W560 GR8 little camera, enjoy

Yes, it does have the SX Sports Seats and door trims in it, and ohh, that pink thing beside the seat is my daughter\'s Dora the explorer umbrella, before you guy\'s ask
[attachment=2007]DSC00022.1.jpg[/attachment]

This is my SAAS Sports Steering Wheel, all the way from......AUSTRALIA with the SAAS BOSS KIT (Don\'t ask how much, you will DIE)

[attachment=2008]DSC00023.1.jpg[/attachment]

It even has blue racing peddles
[attachment=2009]DSC00024.1.jpg[/attachment]

My GPS even has a little blue jeep on it LMAO
[attachment=2010]DSC00025.1.jpg[/attachment]

My Blue LEDS
[attachment=2011]DSC00027.1.jpg[/attachment]

My Blue Headlight LEDS
[attachment=2012]DSC00028.1.jpg[/attachment]

My Blue Numberplate LEDS
[attachment=2013]DSC00029.1.jpg[/attachment]
To many to list here as the limit is only 300 characters

Mcguire

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 05:30:38 AM »
Looks Great Guy\'s LOVE the steering wheels.  Are the led headlights bright?  I only see one thing wrong with yours RED ROZZA.... The steering wheel is on the wrong side LOL (just kidding you\'ve got a beautiful Feroza/Rocky)

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 06:10:02 AM »
Have a look here at what I did, they are not full LED head lights, just fitted LEDS in below the head light bulbs

http://www.warfs.org/forum/25-general-discussions-a-new-member-introductions/2829947-daihatsu-rocky-led-head-lights.html#2829947

Mcguire

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 07:00:02 AM »
Thanks, they look really cool

rokbebop

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 10:18:18 AM »
Here are my interior mods

AFTER MARKET GAUGES + HACKED TO ALL HELL TOMTOM + VINYL CARPET

ADDITIONAL CIGARETTE LIGHTER PLUG (CONTINUOUS SUPPLY)

CUSTOM MODDED SEAT COVERS COVERING SX SPORTS SEATS

ASTROTURF BACK CARPET + POORLY MODDED REAR SEAT COVER

CHECKER PLATE

CHECKER PLATE

SMALLER APPLAUSE STEERING WHEEL

FEROZA ON MY TOMTOM

rokbebop

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 10:49:31 AM »
Oi red Roza, u runnin a radar detector??? (next to yer GPS) LOL

RED ROZZA

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 07:57:57 PM »
Hey rokbebop nice spotting, its a UNIDEN GS301. its actually a [fixed speed camera finder/gps/blackspot finder/digital speedo. i usually have it in my supercharged VT Commodore but decided to put it in the Feroza coz i put 30\'\' mudders and now my speddo is out so i look at that now.

[attachment=2023]DSCF8535f_2011-12-12-2.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2024]DSCF8536g_2011-12-12.jpg[/attachment]

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 09:08:01 PM »
@ rokbebop, Now I am jealous, makes my little blue jeep on the GPS look obsolete, how did you hack or crank your GPS, or was it done by someone else for you, I ain\'t shy at doing those sort of things either, Shhh, don\'t tell anyone, anything that I can get for free of the net is usually in my PC, I made a living down here for a year outta pirate DVD\'s.

@ REDROZZA, I thought the ole radar detectors were ILLEGAL in OZ?? I have one sitting in my parents house somewhere after I had it fitted in my VK Commodore, hidden inside the dash, and still got caught with it, sorry cuntsable, it must of been in the car in front or behind me, He said\" Well lets see\" and pointed the radar gun inside the VK, Well BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP (in the very rapid form) GOT ME GOOD.

rokbebop

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 01:44:39 AM »
Hey, yeah I did it myself. I made a few alterations to the TomTom program (like what you can see) but what im most proud of is how i managed to get running HEMA MAPS and on a bottom of the line tomtom. I can pretty much use any OziExplorer map on there. This was done using ttmaps, hEMA 2008, ERDAS MAPPER and OziExplorer. I have considered writing something up about doing this but I dont really know if anyone is going to be interested. Maps are actually pretty hard to get, not many have leaked online. Garmin Gps\'s are good but I dont know if you can run raster maps on them I would guess you could cuz garmin are a real gps company. TomTom are pretty wak. it took me ages to work out how to do this and involves a fair amount of btjunkie (and learning about GIS). if you have a tomtom i would sugest trying what i have done but otherwise get something that runs on wince (NAVMAN, MOOV or some chinese brand ect) that can be hacked and can run oziexplorerCE and has expandable memory. that would be waaaay easier

alaskan ogre

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 01:51:56 AM »
Quote from: \"rokbebop\" post=2829985
Hey, yeah I did it myself. I made a few alterations to the TomTom program (like what you can see) but what im most proud of is how i managed to get running HEMA MAPS and on a bottom of the line tomtom. I can pretty much use any OziExplorer map on there. This was done using ttmaps, hEMA 2008, ERDAS MAPPER and OziExplorer. I have considered writing something up about doing this but I dont really know if anyone is going to be interested. Maps are actually pretty hard to get, not many have leaked online. Garmin Gps\'s are good but I dont know if you can run raster maps on them I would guess you could cuz garmin are a real gps company. TomTom are pretty wak. it took me ages to work out how to do this and involves a fair amount of btjunkie (and learning about GIS). if you have a tomtom i would sugest trying what i have done but otherwise get something that runs on wince (NAVMAN, MOOV or some chinese brand ect) that can be hacked and can run oziexplorerCE and has expandable memory. that would be waaaay easier

Gotta love btjunkie and demonoid.

You were running a full blown pc in your rig for awhile weren\'t you? I just got a new Zotac board to replace the Asus one in mine that has been doing weird stuff lately.

rokbebop

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 02:15:36 AM »
Nah, I never ran a car pc. I think that those will be redundant pretty soon, there will soon be dash mounted tablets that can do pretty much everything. Not to say that they arent cool

alaskan ogre

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 02:46:48 AM »
Quote from: \"rokbebop\" post=2829987
Nah, I never ran a car pc. I think that those will be redundant pretty soon, there will soon be dash mounted tablets that can do pretty much everything. Not to say that they arent cool

If I could dock my 4g Android to my touchscreen I wouldn\'t need anything else. I could play Angry Birds while driving then.