Author Topic: ARCHIVE: # Gauges in dash FOR SALE/ voltmeter, clock analog, and incl  (Read 5105 times)

Offline lioncubb

Re: # Gauges in dash FOR SALE/ voltmeter, clock analog, and incl
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 03:10:00 AM »
Sorry for the late reply guys, work is KILLING ME SLOWLY

I do have 3 voltmeters and 2 clocks, the first person to buy a voltmeter will get 1 free as a spare as it has a cracked cover, better for a spare or if you could find the cover to replace it. $25 plus shipping I think is a good price, shipping would only be about $10 if that to the mainland USA.

As for the full sets, I do have about 3 or 4 not very sure on the total as my supplier is on vacation until the end of October and he cannot send them to me as he has gone back to Australia to visit his family, but I will be posting them in here again and on ebay when I receive them.

So if you are interested send me a PM, I probably will not reply until Friday or Saturday as I am going back to work tomorrow and CAMPING THERE (LMFAO that\'s how I feel about that) for 3 days, will be home late Thursday night or Friday.

Thanks.
To many to list here as the limit is only 300 characters

ripp13

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 05:45:56 AM »
Some thing to be aware of when installing the volt meter.....I got one from the local wrecking yard and when I installed it in the car it didn\'t work.....I checked the plug that plugs into gauge for power with a multi-meter and there was power there....was just about to take the gauge back when thought I would take some test leads and try it straight from the battery......it was then that I found that the gauge I had was wired opposite to what the plug in the car was....swapped the wires over on the gauge ....pluged it in and works fine now...seems some years are wired differant

TONKA TUFF

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 01:09:48 PM »
if u still have them for sale how much interested in a blue light... how much :silly: :pinch:

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 08:14:32 AM »
Ok guys,
for those of you who are interested, I will have 3 full sets available sometime next week, they are en route to me as I type this message, I also have 3 voltmeters, 2 digital clocks and the surround cover spare here as well, let me know who is interested via private messages please...

Jamesb815

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 08:33:09 AM »
Mate im still chasing all 3. Would love em. :)

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 08:40:31 AM »
@Jamesb815,
Don\'t worry mate, I hadn\'t forgotten you down there in the ACT, have been trying to source out a set over there for you, but not having much luck...I have the volt and clock for ya, but not the inclinometer in OZ.. Trying to keep the shipping costs down for you...

Have you fitted the tail lights yet??

Jamesb815

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 08:47:03 AM »
Sweet thanks mate.
Erm i fit the tail lights 2 days after i got them but i haven\'t wired them in yet. I actually only just got the car in MY name today. So now i can get modifying without any dramas about roadworthy i hope. haha

If i get a chance this weekend ill wire them in. Ill put up some pics as soon as its done. :)

Offline roza31

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 01:08:50 AM »
I\'ve got a spare digital clock and an inclinometer but the white paint has rubbed off on the inside of the dome and I\'m not sure how or if it can be fixed. It also has the white eye of death.

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 06:19:20 AM »
Just an update on my package guys, Customs have taken a hold of it for some reason, delivery is going to be later than expected, I just hope that they release it soon...:ohmy: :angry:

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 07:13:26 AM »
Box has arrived, 2 those of you who have private messaged me regarding these gauges, please check your private messages.

That would be:
Ghostly
cricketman
TONKA TUFF

As for:
pterodactyl, are you still after the voltmeter??

stecz, are you still after the inclinometer only??

kellykee, are you still after a full set of these gauges??

rjostrov, are you still after a full set of these gauges??

pony 1979, are you still after a full set of these gauges??

Jamesb815, I have a set for you as well, private message me for the details..

YoAdrianne, did you find the Blue LED bulbs for the gauges??

All replies via private messages please, it is easier for me to keep track of that way.

Thanks

P.S keep watching my ebay link for other special goodies that I will be selling very soon!!!!
It is at the bottom of the page on every topic that I reply to...

stecz

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2012, 12:42:52 PM »
I\'m interested in the inclinometer... thanks

jsteczkowski@gmail.com

Ghostly

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2012, 02:12:51 AM »
Received my gauges from lioncubb today.. exactly as described if not a little bit better.. all work well and are in good condition.. well the set i got. inclinometer needs to do the little needle trick but besides that it looks good and seems to function properly (just not centered at the moment)..

anywho i figured id give a shoutout to lioncubb for great service! thanks for the hookup mate!

Offline lioncubb

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 06:09:40 AM »
@Ghostly,
Glad you like them.
You said that the inclinometer was not centered, that one came straight out of mt Rocky only last week, that must of happened during shipping as it has been in my Rocky for almost 18 months without a problem at all, just give it a light shake, not roughly and it might center itself back into position, I have 2 here that have that little problem, a light shake and it settles back into position.

Ghostly

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 04:20:45 PM »
yeah that was my assumption that it happened during shipping.. i think im just going to let it sit in the rocky how it is for a while and see if the bumps of the road will work it out. if not ill go and take it out and tap on it or needle trick later on.. none the less im still quite happy (clock and volt meter were my main \'want\' and jsut wanted to complete the dash so added the inclinometer)

Ghostly

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 03:54:30 AM »
so it did level out to correct after a couple of blocks.. the after a couple miles the gauge has shifted to the right.. the horizontal is correct. but the vertical line is like off the screen to the right.. so just try the needle trick and should be ok? input?