Author Topic: ARCHIVE: WTB - Wiring loom for rear  (Read 1370 times)

ajtotal90

ARCHIVE: WTB - Wiring loom for rear
« on: June 16, 2011, 02:00:29 AM »
G\'day, a dodgy job from the PO has left me with a fried loom from all the rear electronics.  The heat from the shorting out has made the loom useless, so I can\'t just bypass the area where the wires are shorting.  I don\'t have a part number or anything, but it enters the cab on the left side floor between the passenger seat and the the edge of the body, from there you can follow it under the car to a split where it goes to the lights etc. It may be located on the opposite side for a US Rocky, dunno though. If you have a spare F300 lying around with this wiring I would be most grateful, I\'ll pay for it and any shipping costs obviously.  Reply here or PM me, whatever works :)

Offline YoAdrianne

• Daihatsu Rocky Parts Northwest
Re: WTB - Wiring loom for rear
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 02:27:09 AM »
I\'m sure i have one just let me go and check to make sure it\'s complete
Anderson Island, WA

jeff56chevy@centurylink.net

ajtotal90

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 12:10:57 AM »
bloody hell that was quick! many thanks mate! just pm me with details and we\'ll work out shipping etc. cheers!

Offline YoAdrianne

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 04:24:31 AM »
[attachment=855]wiringrear.png[/attachment]
You are talking about number 5 and number 8.  Yes I have that.  I just need to get it out of the car and get it packaged.  Email me at daihatsurockypartsnorthwest@centurylink.net for more information
Anderson Island, WA

ajtotal90

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
G\'day, flicked off an email to that address, just checking it went through ok?

Cheers!

Offline YoAdrianne

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 02:01:19 PM »
Yes it did.  Post office is open today and should be able to get a shipping price
Anderson Island, WA

ajtotal90

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 11:53:44 AM »
G\'day, part came in the mail 2day. one end fits, one end doesn\'t. bugga. The plug from the tail lights doesn\'t fit the lume. gonna see if i can throw together something dodgy to get the bloody thing back on the road, but yeah, you wouldn\'t happen to have the globe sockets and wiring to fit that lume? I\'m presuming the globe sockets themselves are universal, just the wiring plugs are different. I could try rewire the lume into the old plugs I have, but I\'m no expert and rather pressed for time atm. gonna have more of a look tomorrow.

hope this makes sense. cheers!

Offline YoAdrianne

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 12:28:17 PM »
Do you have taillights in the red clear red configuration or the amber clear red?  I have the sockets for the red clear red as that is what we use here in the states,  I can send you those if you want.  Don\'t know if the law requires amber or not.
Anderson Island, WA

ajtotal90

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 06:52:08 AM »
Never mind, I bit the bullet and got of my arse...40 terminals, 14 metres of wire, and 8 hours later, it\'s back on the road haha :)