Author Topic: Looking for a new Banner Image  (Read 5253 times)

kickinback

Re: Looking for a new Banner Image
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2011, 06:52:14 AM »
i like the idea of montage
maybe get every member to submit a picture for it
and get like what neen said and have like a top off, top on, hard top ect

rokbebop

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2011, 07:57:59 AM »
The image that is up on the top of the screen was never meant to be final. I was by no means finnished with it at the stage when Ogre decided to put it up there. I amsatisfied with whats up there even though i designed it. I probably should have told Ogre to not put it up till i was finnished.

The colours were not actually really chosen really i think i just used process colours because thats what required the least thinking, scrolling and clicking to obtain. I think the current image looks ok, but yeah more suited to Rockabilly types and hot rods than small Japanese 4x4s.

Its basically just a mish mash of elements that I had at my disposal to solve a problem that until now no-one has expressed any interest in.

rokbebop

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 12:34:48 PM »
OK I was never happy with that image that ended up the top there so i have spent a bit more time on it. I really am not appreciating my own use of magenta and cyan :sick: This isnt final just a concept.

(I dont watch TV BTW and I hate FB),

Its based on a special version of the feroza that was produced for this Game show from Germany called \'traumhochzeit\' (Dream Wedding) where Rival couples would engage in some form of competition to possibly win stuff. I think it might have been a prize or something. around 50 or were produced a couple of which have surfaced on this site

The show was pretty good too, check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frAKIr4w85A

Any feedback would be king

Offline SouthernGuild

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2016, 05:06:23 PM »
Once again, Great thread, great work, great info.
You guys are amazing!
No wonder this place rocks!
John,      Location: New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Vehicle:  1986 F-87 Rocky.....What a great old ute!
http://www.wildlife-rescue.org.au/